DECONINCK WANSON RECRUITS 1 INDUSTRIAL DESIGNER
WHO ARE WE?
DECONINCK NV was founded in 1982 and performed several acquisitions including WANSON Industries from Tienen. In 2006 we invested in a new production hall on our company site in Gavere.
We design, manufacture and supply worldwide top-quality industrial equipment such as high-pressure steam boilers, steam generators and thermal oil heaters, in accordance with the strictest environmental rules. The know-how and commitment of our collaborators ensure the success of our company.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
Because of our fast development in terms of 3D and modeling, we are looking for a motivated technical designer to join our team.
WHAT WILL BE YOUR JOB?
You will be responsible of drawing activity for new projects. You will be involved from quotation up to final delivery. You will closely collaborate with our engineers and with customers, looking for the most suitable solutions. You will follow the production in our workshops and maintain regular contacts with workers/welders to reach of objectives of quality.
During the realization of projects, you will take care of the implementation file. You will prepare the needed drawings and ensure the required quality control, so that technical filer and supplied materials comply with the requirements of the European norms (Pressure Equipment Directive).
WHAT ARE YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES?
- To draw all necessary plans and 3D drawings for our projects
- To take care of detail aspects of project (detailed drawings)
- To prepare all manufacturing drawings for our workshops
- To follow-up the production in our workshops
- To take care of and collect the necessary documents and material certificates
- To work out the construction files
- To formulate possible suggestions to improve drawing work and production
- To report to the project manager who leads the project
WHAT DO WE EXPECT FROM YOU?
- You have the sense of technique;
- You have a talent for communication and can work as a team
- You care about details;
- You have a background as a technical draughtsman, or an equivalent experience ;
- Work experience is not a must but can be surplus;
- You want to commit yourself in our activity and equipment;
- You have experience in Autocad and Inventor;
- Experience with pressure equipment and the relative regulations would be an advantage;
- You have experience of MS Office;
- You speak and write Dutch, French and/or English
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- A support to your personal development in a close team in a family business active in a specific technical niche with customers all over the world;
- A challenging market taking special attention to environmental issues;
- An immediate job, or following your availability;
- A remuneration in accordance with the market (fixed wages, meal vouchers)
- Long-term job in the context of the consolidation of our business growth